- 2 Onions (diced)
- 1 Sweet Potatoe (diced)
- 2 Potatoes (diced)
- 250g button mushroom
- 2 small carrots (diced)
- 4 pieces of chicken thighs (cubed)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock powder
- 384ml of Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups of frozen peas.
- Prepare all vegetables and diced the chicken.
- Place all the vegetables (except peas) into slow cooker.
- On top of vegetables add chicken.
- Add other ingredients except for peas.
- 6 hours on low
- An hour before serving mix in frozen peas.
Serve with rice or pasta. Make pastry parcel with left overs.