*Made using a Panasonic SD- PM 106
- Wholemeal flour (supermarket variety)
- white flour (super market variety)
- Butter 10 g
- Sugar 24 g or 2tbsp
- Milk powder 6g or 1 tbsp
- Salt 5g or 1 tsp
- Cold water 210ml
- instant dry yeast 2.8g or 1 tsp
- Weight and put Flour, sugar, milk powder, salt into the bread tin.
- Add butter on top of dry ingredients
- Slowly pour the water around the edge of the tin
- Put into bread maker.
- Select menu 7
- Set timer
- Press Start
- 5 hours later or at schedule time, you will hear beep.
- Press cancel and take out.
- Let it cool down for 2 mins before taking it out.