- 1 onion quartered
- 2 garlic peeled
- 2 small carrot roughly chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs mustard
- W sauce few splashes
- pepper few shakes
- Put the onion, carrots and garlic into thermomix bowl. Speed 5m 5 secs.
- Scrap down sides and repeat
- Add bread crumbs, mustard, w sauce and pepper. 4 Sec, speed 5.
- Scrap down, add mince. Speed 6-7 til combine.
- Take out and push into lid with glad wrap over the top to make hamburger patty shape.
- Pan fry. Add to usual hamburger stuff.
Serve with chips. Can freeze.