- 2 medium potatoes bite size
- 3 small carrots bite size
- 2 onions quartered
- 1 medium sweet potato bit size
- 115g packet of curry sauce mix
- 1 packet of Super market chicken schnitzel (6 pieces)
- 15g Olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups of water
- 2 cups of frozen peas
- Cook the chicken schnitzel as per packet instructions
- Put onion into thermomix bowl, mix 5 second, speed 5
- Add oil, 100 degrees, 2 mins, speed soft, reverse
- Add the other vegetables. 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed soft, reverse
- Add water. 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed soft, reverse
- Add curry sauce cubes. 10 mins, 100 degress, speed soft, reverse.
- With 5 mins reminding, add 2 cups of frozen peas.
Serve with rice and salad.