- Eggs x 2
- Sugar x 2 tsp
- Milk x 3/4 cups
- Water x 1/2 cup
- Vanilla x 1tsp
- Salt x 1/4 tsp
- Self Raising Flour x 2 cups (300g)
- Cornflour x 2 tbsp
- Butter Melted x 80g
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar together, add milk, water, vanilla and mix.
- Put salt, self raising flour and cornflour in bow and add egg mixture.
- Add melted butter
- Mix mixture into a smooth batter
- Beat egg whites until stiff, fold into the batter
- Let it stand for 10 mins
- Spook 1/2 cup of batter into waffle marker to make one waffle.