- left over cooked brown rice (approx 4 cups)
- Frozen Peas 1 cup
- Frozen Corn 1 cup
- eggs x 2 (mixed)
- carrot x 1 (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Soy Sauce x 2 tbp
- Put frozen peas, corn and carrot into frying pan. Add 1 cup of water. Lid on medium heat. Bring to boil for 5 mins.
- Drain the peas, corn and carrots
- Small amount of oil in frying pan, fry and scramble the eggs.
- Add peas, corn and carrots into egg. Mix.
- Add rice, mix.
- Keep frying until some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Add 2 tbs of soy sauce, mix.
Serve with Kimchi